Wii #XXXX - Madden NFL 10 *NUKED* (USA)

fldash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, this years edition is actually something to look forward to on the Wii, not so much the 360 of PS3, but definitely the Wii.

bodean

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just grabbed it and played for an hour. Definitely like the 360 version better. Maybe this one will have to grow on me, but I liked 09 a lot better than 10 (on the wii that is). Maybe I'll give it some more time. Reminds me of grand slam tennis in a way...they definitely "changed" the game on the wii from last year to this year.

fldash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bodean said:
Just grabbed it and played for an hour. Definitely like the 360 version better. Maybe this one will have to grow on me, but I liked 09 a lot better than 10 (on the wii that is). Maybe I'll give it some more time. Reminds me of grand slam tennis in a way...they definitely "changed" the game on the wii from last year to this year.

How are you even comparing this to the 360 version? This is arcade-style, just look at the way the players are portrayed... This is a completely different game than the 360/PS3 versions...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Scrubbed size? If it's small and released I'm going to get it
biggrin.gif

bodean

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fldash said:
bodean said:

How are you even comparing this to the 360 version? This is arcade-style, just look at the way the players are portrayed... This is a completely different game than the 360/PS3 versions...

Re-Read the post. I'm not comparing it to 360. I'm saying if I want to play football, I rather play the 360 version. I am comparing it to LAST YEARS WII VERSION, which i feel is more of a football game, than this years arcade version.

fldash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. In my opinion, Madden has always been crappy at simulating football so I'm glad they went arcade style on the Wii. 2k Sports NFL2k8, and APF 2k8, are much better football simulations than any Madden game.

That said, Madden 09 is a great game.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I can't wait for a good release. I've loved Madden since playing it on the Wii. I really like the controls compared to xbox360/ps3, and they've gotten better every year. and 5 on 5 is now available in all modes... full season in 5 on 5 FTW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Z @ Zurdonx: there is a spammer