Wii #XXXX - Kaze no Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (Japan)

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hello
smile.gif

this release work on PAL wii 3.2e with wiikey 1.9s brickbloked without GEKOS

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me but I don't see anything wrong with this game I have unless it is scrubbed? Why is it XXXX ? Is it bad dump or something ? The file I have didnt show any bad dump at all. Please explain ? Thanks.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Excuse me but I don't see anything wrong with this game I have unless it is scrubbed? Why is it XXXX ? Is it bad dump or something ? The file I have didnt show any bad dump at all. Please explain ? Thanks.
It's scrubbed, you can tell by comparing file sized to the other dump. If groups release a scrubbed game and does not label it as scrubbed, the wii seen gets unhappy and nukes the release. It gets no release number (XXXX) and will pale to the other dump in the annals of scene history; TMD "lost" to Caravan in a way. Back in the Genesis/SNES days, there were even point systems and NFOs were bigger stomping grounds, though we saw some good ones in the GBA days. It's kind of a harsh way to tell Japanese guys to label their releases correctly, but over there they don't give a damn so it continues. In a way they are releasing for practicality over posterity, download it quick with less bandwidth and play it now vs. being remembered for it.

There are scrubbed releases that aren't nuked, but it's indicated by the file name that it's scrubbed. I've heard gamecube games had to be scrubbed. Not sure who makes up the rules.

None of my usual sources have either of the releases... I can wait though.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I now know this game I am having is scrubbed but I will wait for caravan available. It is hard to find caravan but I guess I will enjoy this game until caravan become available easier.
smile.gif

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad they didn't decide to use that 'new look' Klonoa. I still prefer the PS1 version character design, with the big eyes and collar.
Also, they kept the original music which is awesome too.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play this TMD version and dont see any wrong but I was told that this game is NUKED.. What ? Seriously ? I dont see any wrong with it when I played. I am on world 6-1 and dont see any wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte