Wii #XXXX - Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Germany)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nooo, that's not fair at all !

Why Germany has this cover with the girl in front ?
On the first PAL release, there were only the boy playable T__T

Now the girl is back ?
is there a boy+girl version for other country too ?
Why Rising Star came back on their decision ? lot of fan's complains ?

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The german version got released a few months ago, I bought it and it didn't include the girl option.(made my mother saaaaad. xD )

BRB checking if the cover is the same as this one or if this is a new patched version.

€diT:
WUT.
My cover hasn't got the girl, meaning they ripped me of by selling me a unfinished game!
frown.gif

€dit:
Checked the internet, found a review (german) which states that they indeed released two versions, a boy and a girl version, they also said that the girl cover version seems to be the girl version of the game. Somehow I don't trust that statement though.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dominik93 said:
Checked the internet, found a review (german) which states that they indeed released two versions, a boy and a girl version, they also said that the girl cover version seems to be the girl version of the game. Somehow I don't trust that statement though.
I don't understand why they would make two versions of the same game, when original NTSC (both japanese and american) has both gender on the same disk. it's easier to just translate all the text than reprogram each game individually.

They don't care about european people
hate2.gif

Any hint why europe is good at pirating games
ph34r.gif
?

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol What with remaking it. I have the original GCN version, did it release take that long to go to Europe? Don't they speak some Eglish, so no translation might be okay for some... Did it take so long the GCN was obsolete by the time they decided to release it over there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome