Wii #XXXX - Fullmetal Alchemist: Akatsuki no Ouji (Japan)

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The few gameplay seconds in the video look great. These nearly handdrawn looking ingame graphics are amazing! Candidate for best looking game on the Wii?
smile.gif

Also, this one being a kind of action adventure seems to have more diverse and interesting gameplay as the other FMA games.

As other Fullmetal Alchemist games have made it to western consoles/handhelds, I still hope that this will be translated.

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cant trust so much on these shounen anime based games.. most of the time they are so linear, almsot like no time to plan the game, just develop stages...

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
So, let me get this straight...
unsure.gif

This is a game where everybody talks, it got some Brotherhood animation in it. It's got mini games and cutscenes and a prince and a girl...
And all they do is talk talk talk talk mini game talk talk run to next talk scene and repeat. This is on the Wii because?
There are tons and tons of talk games on the DS and Square Enix just wanna be diffrent. Why can't this be a movie instead?
Bewbies scene in water! *orders*

This game is prorably going to get translated about the time FMA:Brotherhood gets dubbed.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyPink said:
unsure.gif

This is a game where everybody talks, it got some Brotherhood animation in it. It's got mini games and cutscenes and a prince and a girl...
And all they do is talk talk talk talk mini game talk talk run to next talk scene and repeat. This is on the Wii because?
There are tons and tons of talk games on the DS and Square Enix just wanna be diffrent. Why can't this be a movie instead?

This game is prorably going to get translated about the time FMA:Brotherhood gets dubbed.
so this is a visual novel with some mini games thrown in? would they really localize this game for america? i dont think so.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
xshinox said:
KirbyPink said:
unsure.gif

so this is a visual novel with some mini games thrown in? would they really localize this game for america? i dont think so.

Buzzkill. now shhhhh with some hope it will be localized....i hope it gets localized.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no point in hoping. they never localized the third rpg for ps2 or the dream carnival fighting game. what chances does this visual novel have to be localized? as small as the two games i mentioned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: