Wii #XXXX - Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (Japan)

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can find it here http://wii.waninkoko.info/
It´s the IOS Version Patcher 1.1

EDIT: Donke Kong patched to use IOS36 gives me the 002 Error
frown.gif

ChoroQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm quite sure that it didn't support bongos.. but the point is now how to get it work.
All latest japan release, scrubbed or pure works flawlessy.. what the hell with this one?
I've read in #002 error's 3d that Nuke probably fix it. I really hope so.

Any other news from you guys?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nIxx said:
Vater Unser said:
shtonkalot said:
I don't suppose this works with the DK Bongos for GC?
I'd love to play it with them.
It better did, otherwise it'd pretty much take the "Beat" out of "Donkey Kong Jungle Beat". Then again, it's Nintendo.

No Bongo support.
I actually laughed when I read that, although it's clearly more sad than funny
unsure.gif

I mean, it's just laughable. Does Nintendo actually believe that the Wiimote control scheme is superior to the original Bongo control scheme, when the game was originally designed exclusively for the Bongos?
Fuck those extra levels, the missing Bongo support makes this game WORSE than the original. What's the point?
It's like a DDR game that doesn't support dancing mats, or a lightgun game that doesn't support lightguns. I am speechless
mad.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're missing the point entirely. This game was specifically remade for the Wii and to sell to people without the bongo controllers. I doubt they think it's superior to use the Wii controllers but they want to maximize sales. Those who have bongos are left out in the cold for sure. I'm surprised they don't have the bongos as an alternate controller, but remember they removed them entirely from DK Barrel Blast as well. Oh well, we can still play the original on Wii with the bongos.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
why don't you bongo-crybabies just play the GC version? (it's muss less to dl for you)

as Lazycus said, this is a remake for the Wii, your bongos are for the cube

amrod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raylene2K7 said:
why don't you bongo-crybabies just play the GC version? (it's muss less to dl for you)

as Lazycus said, this is a remake for the Wii, your bongos are for the cube

because this has new levels
wink.gif

wii909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nIxx said:
You can find it here http://wii.waninkoko.info/
It´s the IOS Version Patcher 1.1

EDIT: Donke Kong patched to use IOS36 gives me the 002 Error
frown.gif

Damn, that was the last thing I could think of to try
frown.gif
Thanks for testing it though.
Anyone else have any ideas? or are we stuck until someone comes up with a proper solution
I dont even want to play the game *that* much, it's that more and more games in the future will present this problem most probably....

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Vater Unser said:
nIxx said:
Vater Unser said:
shtonkalot said:
I don't suppose this works with the DK Bongos for GC?
I'd love to play it with them.
It better did, otherwise it'd pretty much take the "Beat" out of "Donkey Kong Jungle Beat". Then again, it's Nintendo.

No Bongo support.
I actually laughed when I read that, although it's clearly more sad than funny
unsure.gif

I mean, it's just laughable. Does Nintendo actually believe that the Wiimote control scheme is superior to the original Bongo control scheme, when the game was originally designed exclusively for the Bongos?
Fuck those extra levels, the missing Bongo support makes this game WORSE than the original. What's the point?
It's like a DDR game that doesn't support dancing mats, or a lightgun game that doesn't support lightguns. I am speechless
mad.gif

this release is working on your wii pal ?
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope more hackers can get into Wii games to change the way we can play them like they already do with DS, this is one that NEEDS to be hack so we can have bongo control.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesdrian said:
I really hope more hackers can get into Wii games to change the way we can play them like they already do with DS, this is one that NEEDS to be hack so we can have bongo control.
It would be good but I think there are limitations on what we can achieve right now.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lazycus said:
You're missing the point entirely. This game was specifically remade for the Wii and to sell to people without the bongo controllers. I doubt they think it's superior to use the Wii controllers but they want to maximize sales. Those who have bongos are left out in the cold for sure. I'm surprised they don't have the bongos as an alternate controller, but remember they removed them entirely from DK Barrel Blast as well. Oh well, we can still play the original on Wii with the bongos.
Well if the point was to maximise sales they should have put in bongo support as well.
They have lost one sale because of it.
If it ever makes a PAL release that is.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
shtonkalot said:
Lazycus said:
Well if the point was to maximise sales they should have put in bongo support as well.
They have lost one sale because of it.
If it ever makes a PAL release that is.
Make that two. I've never played the game, and I can't find the GC version anywhere for a reasonable price. Same with Chibi-Robo.

Apparently Nintendo doesn't want to alienate people who don't have the Bongos. I hope Chibi-Robo will have GC controller support...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free