Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Holy crap, after a trailer i just saw, now my PAL-Question:

Can anyone promise me that it won´t work on PAL?

They can´t be serious about bringing all this crap to life. And though Nintendo ist talking about spending money on their play & pay. Therefore i have to ask: are they out of their minds???

ChoroQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OMG!!! I LOVE ChoroQ series, like my nick says!!!
Please, can someone confirm that it works on PAL wii??
wub.gif

Choro Q are really lovely cars..and all other episodes for PsOne, N64, SS and so on, was AMAZING (for me!)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't this a DS game? Yeah, I just looked at those screens, this is a DS game. LOOK! Those are NDS graphics, everyone can see it.

So please put this release in the NDS section. Off course everybody can make a mistake sometimes. No problem.

Okay, on topic. I must say, allthough this is a DS game, I still think the graphics are butt ugly. I mean the DS can do better than this.

Hahaha, the idea this really would be a Wii game, hahaha, come on!!

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
A DS game was announced long ago, with little or no information. Then one got announced for Wii later. So one for both systems had been known to be in development. Last I checked, the DS game doesn't have a release date set.

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
all releases will be like that now , scene found the way to took off the unusefull blank files on wii games and when you burn them there are 4,7 gb anyway . Many old games like wii play have been re release in small size now on newsgroup also .

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
It would seem that TMD overlooked the fact that they have already previously used the filename tmd-cho for
Chocobos_Dungeon_Toki_Wasure_No_Meikyuu_JAP_WII-TMD, so im guessing it might cause a bit of confusion when looking for it! Oopsy! LOL

ChoroQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It WORKS!!!
bow.gif

Just used WiiFrii and burned. Game works perfect on my PAL Wii with Wiikey 1.9g!
Great one, I love Choro Q
wub.gif

ChoroQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@ florkie

I suppose it works also on NTSC/U Wii without problem, but I haven't tested it without wiifrii. Sorry
smile.gif

@ Speed Freak

Filename is useful if you have to search for it in various "search engine"
cool.gif

Btw, is really tmd-cho and 29*50, as florkie said ^^

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
all releases will be like that now , scene found the way to took off the unusefull blank files on wii games and when you burn them there are 4,7 gb anyway . Many old games like wii play have been re release in small size now on newsgroup also .
I've heard you can't decrypt scrubbed games, so it's probably better to release them unscrubbed for now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there