snake eater

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usa for all to get 60 coins here it is guys enjoy 60 coins each at nintendo 7W2-EQWV-XHWD-YD7. its for clubnintendo if you have account you get usa 60 coins on me if you havent used code and its not on web but here vip gbatemp members enjoy free coins ill get more tommore enjoy mario club

D

Deleted_171835

"The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once."

But uh, not news.

snake eater

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
each game you buy has same code so if you didnt put in code on your pc you get coins dummy i steal them at gamestop all time to get codes

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think what he means is that he copies down all the club nintendo codes he can from games and uses them.

...which is not news. at all.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dont post up if you dont know anything i have 100 3ds codes i stole too i get cards and scratch them in store and write them down and leave card at store and go home get free games dummy

I really don't appreciate that, at all.
These better be cards taken from pre-owned games or something, and not new games because that would be unfair to the guys who actually pay for their games, and the club nintendo codes included.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
dont post up if you dont know anything i have 100 3ds codes i stole too i get cards and scratch them in store and write them down and leave card at store and go home get free games dummy

I really don't appreciate that, at all.
These better be cards taken from pre-owned games or something, and not new games because that would be unfair to the guys who actually pay for their games, and the club nintendo codes included.
but you're not in america though so why would you care

snake eater

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im in america las vegas nark dont turn me in that game code for usa is if you have account to clubnintendo and works if you havent used it on your account so its news and not on web yet but this page enjoy ill post 20 bucks to 3ds but you guys cant hack codes like me i get store free you dont and enjoy wii points

snake eater

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i work with venom/suxxsor/trashman we will brick your 3ds and wii online and pc soon im wildog fucking lames that bann me im back with free coins and games you cant get watch wii roms and ds and 3ds roms we put brick in it rom leechers beware we mean buissness and you guys still are hacks so we brick you in new ds roms i put firmware brick im r4 cards acekard2i and dstwo cards and next 3ds update for 3ds cards to work v8 in oct. you will install and brick all flashcarts we work for nintendo too we know we boss you are monkeys enjoy ds bricks ds roms patched by venom himself

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
each game you buy has same code so if you didnt put in code on your pc you get coins dummy i steal them at gamestop all time to get codes

the codes are no the same
unique for each copy dumbass
you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about

hi i work with venom/suxxsor/trashman we will brick your 3ds and wii online and pc soon im wildog fucking lames that bann me im back with free coins and games you cant get watch wii roms and ds and 3ds roms we put brick in it rom leechers beware we mean buissness and you guys still are hacks so we brick you in new ds roms i put firmware brick im r4 cards acekard2i and dstwo cards and next 3ds update for 3ds cards to work v8 in oct. you will install and brick all flashcarts we work for nintendo too we know we boss you are monkeys enjoy ds bricks ds roms patched by venom himself
*facepalm*

snake eater

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brick enjoy two ds roms that came out now you can download a brick for new ds roms enjoy are games have fun out hack us now...................................venom dont like you

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
xuJFB.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

snake eater

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Captain_Sabertooth_and_the_Trials_by_Fire_NDS-ABSTRAKT i just put brick in this rom and others like new batman lego i have now has brick no more downloads for you trolls enjoy find a download im only one that can post downloads from web all brick in files enjoy gameover for all gba temp

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone ban this fool who doesn't know english or what punctuation is.

BTW: Who is the photo of that Prowler posted?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    the vram is one advantage when it comes to AI but ends up being slower even with that and really AI is the only use case that needs more than 12gb vram right now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Interesting lol
    I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the one case where the 7900XT and XTX pulled ahead (minus RTX of course)
    So my opinion is that they could age a bit better in the future, and maybe AMD will continue improving them via drivers like they tend to do. No guarantee there but they have done it in the past. Just a feeling I have.
    cyberpunk at 4k without DLSS/fidelityfx *might* exceed 12gb
    +1
    but that game barely runs at native 4k
    I think it was some newer games and probably poorly optimized PS4 or PS5 ports
    they definitely will age better but i feel dlss might outweigh that since it looks about as good as native resolution and much less demanding
    +1
    When I played Cyberpunk on my old 2080 Ti it sucked lol
    AMD could introduce something comparable to DLSS but nvidia's got a lot more experience with that
    least amd 7xxx has tensor cores which the previous generations didn't so there is the potential for AI upscaling
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to...