Hacking Wii wont turn on unless game is in disc drive?

RPGMaster95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently soft modded my Wii, used Mod Mii and Pimp My Wii. One program when asking if I was going to play illegal games and I said I was gave me the run around and required me to play a legit game to install it properly... Also I was using Neo to run burnt DVD's.

My problem is now my Wii has a hard time turning on. Most of the time I try to boot it up the screen goes black and the power light stays green, I have to hold down the power button for 5ish seconds to shut it off. Sometimes I can boot up by having a legit game disc in the drive, but not always. And some days it boots up just great. I got rid of Neo, i'm done with using fake games for good, but what could I do to get rid of this awful problem my wii now has?

RPGMaster95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah its not in standby mode, it's when i first try to turn it on that it does this.

and yes preloader was installed by modmii i believe.

ankc

Trophies
XP
Country
if you followed modmii it should have told you to say you were using legal copies...i think thats where you messed up...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
ankc said:
if you followed modmii it should have told you to say you were using legal copies...i think thats where you messed up...

This is just a joke... when modmii(IOS236 installer) asks if you have a need for pirated games and you are so dumb to answer with yes, the program bitches at you and exits xD.

Just power off the Wii and start IOS236 installer again and answer with no if asked again
tongue.gif

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G0dLiKe said:
ankc said:

This is just a joke... when modmii(IOS236 installer) asks if you have a need for pirated games and you are so dumb to answer with yes, the program bitches at you and exits xD.

Just power off the Wii and start IOS236 installer again and answer with no if asked again
tongue.gif

Dont you have too put a retail disc in the wii and start it before you can run the app again lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning