utah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, i need a quick help (a think)
after update succefully my 3.3e wii to 4.0e whit this guide i can't anymore play my old backups like excite truck or zack & wiki, even if i lunch those whit gecko os (it said when i lunch it no dvd!)
but everything else is working, like original old wii games, newest backups games, hbc and wads.

i installed cIOS rev9, no use, i tried to downgrade to 3.2e, no effect. so, what i must do? i'm a huge lurker, i use to serch before asking, i search for like 20 pages, but i don't find anything like my problem.
now i have the wii whit 4.0e and cIOS rev9, maybe the problem is i have isntalled to much unnecessary ios?

update
i tried more games, but the strange thing is that wii music ask me to update the console while i'm on 4.0! wtf?

please help! thanks

controlio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Hello...are these games you tried trucha signed? but you should be able to play those through GeckOS
I only have problems with trucha signed disks, when i want them to play with the disk channel...oh, and i also can't play rips of trucha signed disks with the USB loader.

utah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi
no, they are not thruca signed...
if i lunch some of them via gecko os it said no dvd, some can reads them but the wii give me dvd error
i reapet, the strange think when i insert wii music it give me to update the console!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol