Wii wont create a Zelda save file

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by montyzoomer, Jun 25, 2009.

Jun 25, 2009
  1. montyzoomer
    OP

Newcomer montyzoomer Member

United Kingdom
    Im trying to mod a PAL Wii, ive just done 3 and the 4th one wont create a Zelda TP save file, the response is 'There isnt a save file, create one', so i chose 'Yes' to create and the msg is 'There isnt a save file, create one' etc etc etc.

This Wii is a PAL 3.1.

Im using an original disc.

I created a save file from an original Carnival games to prove the Wii save system wasnt corrupt, that was ok.

I put the Zelda disc back into another Wii and it created a file, (so the disc is not corrupt)

Has any one else come across the same problem... (obviously Zelda is a special Game and create a special save file)

Q1. What do i have to do to create a save file

Q2. When i erase a Zelda TP save (on a Wii that runs Zelda) and replace it with the Twilight Hack, what is left in system memory ?

Q3. Could i just copy the Twilight Hack save into the system and run the game from that point ? (i dont have the Wii now, but still wanna know)

2. Joshwraith

Member Joshwraith GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Then try "bannerbomb" cause doesn´t need to have a save file like twighlight hack.

3. montyzoomer
    OP

Newcomer montyzoomer Member

United Kingdom
    thanks Josh, ill look into it.

4. TRushInfo

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    y bannerbomb really is alot easier no messing with saves no loading games, no figuring out what version of tp all that stuff