Hacking Wii with major problem.... PLZ HELP!!

HiRuMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
NTSC-U Wii
Firmware v4.2U

1) Can't go to systemmenu as if it's not there.... And I tried installing 4.2 wads all over again but still doesn't work
2) Can't sync Wiimote.... Tried holding sync button on wii for 15 sec but still doesn't work...

I have Bootmii as my boot2 and I can use the homebrew channel

Everytime I tr to go to Wii systemmenu it just gives a black screen and I have to hold the power button to switch it off again...
What can I do to fix this??... I don't have a NAND backup of my Wii when it still works
Please help

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HiRuMi said:
NTSC-U Wii
Firmware v4.2U

1) Can't go to systemmenu as if it's not there.... And I tried installing 4.2 wads all over again but still doesn't work
2) Can't sync Wiimote.... Tried holding sync button on wii for 15 sec but still doesn't work...

I have Bootmii as my boot2 and I can use the homebrew channel

Everytime I tr to go to Wii systemmenu it just gives a black screen and I have to hold the power button to switch it off again...
What can I do to fix this??... I don't have a NAND backup of my Wii when it still works
Please help
You can convert a NAND from another Wii with betwiin and restore it with bootmii and a GC controller.

HiRuMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Where do i get another Wii's NAND???...and what do I convert it to?....
I really have no clue... sorry -_-"

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sounds like you uninstalled the system menu and deleted the setting.txt from nand and reinstalling the system menu will not replace them. I could be wrong??

HiRuMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ok... I had a totally virgin 4.2 wii, then I installed bootmii and homebrew channel using bannerbomb
Then while I was dumping my NAND my wii switches off itself cuz I was using a 3rd party AC adapter...(Have a proper one now)
Then it started happening... Right after the 'switch off itself'

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HiRuMi said:
Ok... I had a totally virgin 4.2 wii, then I installed bootmii and homebrew channel using bannerbomb
Then while I was dumping my NAND my wii switches off itself cuz I was using a 3rd party AC adapter...(Have a proper one now)
Then it started happening... Right after the 'switch off itself'
Anyone else think that his Bluetooth module fried?

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gordinio said:
Anyone else think that his Bluetooth module fried?
Thats possible, but about the bt module theory we can talk after he has a 100 percent working NAND restored.

I have only some pal NAND backups, but i'm sure a lot of ppl here have NTSC backups and betwiin installed.
It the pal NAND is ok please PN.

HiRuMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
bluetooth module fried?.. Does it cause my systemmenu to not work aswell?... but it was working perfectly before I installed bootmii... (Not saying it's bootmii at fault)
I think I'll try restoring to a working NAND first... If it really is BT problem then how do I replace it?

EDIT: Now I think Gordinio is right... Since I can't sync my wiimote anymore...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well the wii mote sync problem could come from a corrupted file on nand. There's still a chance that a nand backup would restore the wii, i had a similar problem once. Ok, i know where i got my problem, beta testing a nand emu for Waninkoko.

HiRuMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So how do I restore my NAND actually?... I still don't know how to
What to download?... Where?...

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can they not just dump the nand now and inspect the extracted files on a PC to see if anything is missing/corrupt

If you can turn the wii on with the wiimote then the blue-tooth module probably isn't the issue

HiRuMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Nope... Can't turn it on with wiimote
And I would like to request someone with NTSC-U Wii to upload their NAND backup pleasE?... so that I can restore using the NAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: