Wii will not read SD cards

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kyoji, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Kyoji
    OP

Kyoji ウッーウッーウマ

Apr 15, 2003
    United States
    :'(
    I've done quite a bit of searching around the net and this forum to find a particular solution to my problem and I haven't had much success.

Right now my Wii has the 3.3u firmware installed. I hadn't touched it in months then decided to boot it up and play around with it. The first thing I did was update the Homebrew channel, which went fine except I believe it errored when I attempted to install PatchMii (cant remember the error). So I rebooted the Wii and didnt think much of until I tried to run some stuff off my SD card. At that point the HBC refused to recgonize my SD card. I double checked I had the right directories in the root and tried again, with no luck. WADmanager gives me the ret-1 error, and my Wii in the Data Management refuses to see the card at all. I have tried several different cards (none SDHC) and formatted on several diferent OSs with no luck. I only installed two cIOSs; the cIOS for DVDx and the PatchMii cIOS-249. Any ideas?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice