Hacking Wii WAD Question

loopyeyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was just trying to move over some WiiWare and Virtual Console games that were taking up a bit too much space on my old SD card to a newer one that I just got, I transfered all the files in

D:/private/wii/title

and tried loading them on my wii, but it gave me an error saying, "These cannot be played on this wii"

So I was just wondering if there are any other files that I need to transfer to my new SD Card to make them work.

Thanks!

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loopyeyes said:
I've already installed the Trucha Bug and bootmii as boot2. I'm not trying to change wiis, just SD cards.

Where did you install the trucha bug? it MUST be on the IOS your current system menu uses, example SM 4.2U uses IOS70 and so you must trucha patch this IOS or it will not work, do this using DOP-IOS MOD

loopyeyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I followed this guide here

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/ha.../trucha-bug-4-2

and these are my results.

I tried to install Install IOS36 (r3351) w/FakeSign, but it said I already had it.

I installed IOS 70 v6687, but instead of having an option for hash check, it only had one for fake sign, so I chose that and it downloaded something but I still can't play wiiware or VC games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1