Wii VC injects gamepad

goldladin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So whenever I plug in the gamepad to charge while playing a Wii VC inject, whether it's a GC game through Nintendont or a Wii game, the Wii U shuts down completely. For clarification the Vwii seems to be in working order, i was playing CTGP through Vwii mode. Does not happen if I unplug, just plug it in. Right now I'm working on just using a USB extension, but this is a bit annoying if I wanna go cordless. Any ideas on what the problem can be? I am using CBHC and haven't used this thing in a good while.

EDIT: Figured out a slight compromise. Not using the Wii U's USB ports. When charging through my TV for example, I can plug it in all day

Last edited by goldladin,

goldladin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth, I just use a dedicated oldie 500mAh power brick that came with my PS3 controller charging stand.
Yeah, I'm probably just gonna use my TV's USB port or plug my phone charger into a wall lol. I'm not even sure how you'd approach fixing that problem.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I'm probably just gonna use my TV's USB port or plug my phone charger into a wall lol. I'm not even sure how you'd approach fixing that problem.
Well, for me the issue was every time I plugged the game pad with a USB charging cable into any of the system ports it would trigger a system reboot. So the fix litterally was use anything but the USB ports on the console to charge 🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/o2TO5atI4rU?si=sOlJH6YDAUiakK0U +1