Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You'll probably have a much easier time using Loadstructor or Crap - check the Backup Loaders forum for the threads. Both of these extract the game's banner.bin and integrate it in a compact, all-in-one channel with its own USB loader and settings.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Is it possible for Neogamma to load the channels beacuse in call of duty modern warfare reflex i always get 002 erron in GX
No need. The channels made in Crap and Loadstructor use either a stripped-down version of USB Loader GX or a customized loader (such as cLoader in Loadstructor) with all the most current options available, and you can set options on a per-game basis. Note that 002_fix is enabled by default, unless you specify Anti-002 (at least for Loadstructor, I have less experience with Crap).

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This all is confusing please answer these questions:
What all is needed to make USB loader channels tell me every file needed?
Does call of duty modern warfare reflex work on usb loaders because it always gives me error 002 on gx?
Wil this work on a 4.1(Official) softmodded wii?

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
This all is confusing please answer these questions:
What all is needed to make USB loader channels tell me every file needed?
Does call of duty modern warfare reflex work on usb loaders because it always gives me error 002 on gx?
Wil this work on a 4.1(Official) softmodded wii?
just get Loadstructor and you should be set (you'll need the common-key.bin as well). Loadstructor will make USB loader channel wads of games directly from your wbfs formatted hard drive. If you get 002 error, i'm pretty sure when making the channel you can just tick a box that says something along the lines of "fix error 002". After the wad file is outputted, simply install it with your favourite wad manager and boom, it will appear on your wii menu.

knowing you rockstar, that should be enough to get you through.

in summary
1 - loadstructure, wad manager
2 - should work if you set options to "fix error 002"
3 - should work on all firmwares

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation