Wii u vwii wii games always reseting

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by fredward, Feb 16, 2017.

1. fredward
    OP

fredward Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2009
    United States
    hi guys so i have been trying to look online everywhere about my issue but cant really find it so thought id post a thread and see if someone can help me out. So i hacked my wii u recently and everything runs great. The vwii works after hacking it. I can install wads and play gamecubes games on hard drive from nintendont flawlessly in usbloader gx the latest version. Only games i cant run are wii games from the hard drive when i start the games from usb loader gx it just reboots it back to the wii system menu. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Like i said gamecube games work and i also installed the usb loader fowarder which was a wad and deleted it and reinstalled it and still same thing for the wii games. If there is some kind of patch i need to install let me know i would greatly appreciate it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice