Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed Mario maker that I already own on disk and its installing an update atm question is will my save files still work will report back soon

Reactions: sabykos

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hard drive with a Y cable, but my hard drive keeps disconnecting on random. I even turned off sleep mode in the Wii U settings, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
So some usb hdd's have the ability to go into sleep mode all by themselves. They don't need whatever they are plugged into to tell them to go to sleep. If nothing "talks" to them they go to sleep. They should wake up when something tries to access data, but that is prolly to late for the wii u. It should be an easy fix though. Go to the manufacturers website and there should be some software for it. Not drivers, although that might also be needed. You will have to plug it back into a pc, run the software, and it will let you change settings in the usb hard drives firmware. It's usually easy to do and fairly common with newer usb hdd's. Sometimes it can be a pain in the ass to find the software if it's not a major brand name, but with a little bit of googling you should find it.

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've installed Mario maker that I already own on disk and its installing an update atm question is will my save files still work will report back soon
How did you dump your disc? What did you modify in the tickets file?

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be willing to try out other games (not offered by the Brazilian) by modifying those two bytes in the .tik file. I found one place with WUD files, but they use a shitty host, so it would take ages to download one.
How does DDD dump games? I can try it out with my copy of Mario Maker (USA).

Reactions: David Rico
D

Deleted User

Any update on if this works when installing to NAND? Don't want to be the first guinea pig :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte