Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean Nintendo provides tools for dumping their own games? :wtf:
No just actual dev stuff to dump them. SD cards can't hold wud files and dumping them from a server isn't possible. In order to even dump them you need to hook it up the dev kit to your pc. SDK was leaked although i highly doubt many people have devs kits here. Mainly just the researchers and stuff.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone found a way to keep our saves yet? or even use our saves lol mario 3d wont recognize my save. scared to transfer over to system memory cause i dont want my save to be deleted

D

Deleted User

Okay I downloaded a Splatoon USA ticket from the 3DS website. Someone explain to a retard how to tell if it's legit and mod it to work. I need muh squids.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not been keeping up with the Wii U Scene since the first release of Loadiine (lmao)
I take it this allows us to install games to an external HDD? Is there a guide for this and do some games not work?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not been keeping up with the Wii U Scene since the first release of Loadiine (lmao)
I take it this allows us to install games to an external HDD? Is there a guide for this and do some games not work?
You download a ready game and install with a modifed wup installer. Only games in wud format work. So not many games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...