Gaming Wii U USB Helper - Zelda BOTW DLC

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seen that there is DLC for Zelda BOTW in USB Helper.

But what is the DLC in USB Helper?

I only ask because the DLC hasn't been released yet, I think it releases the end of this month, well the 1st DLC Pack anyway. So what is the DLC in USB Helper?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I only ask because the DLC hasn't been released yet, I think it releases the end of this month, well the 1st DLC Pack anyway. So what is the DLC in USB Helper?
It's the Language update, they released it as Free DLC.

kevambert

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

its the season pass for the 2 DLC, the season pass gives you 3 chests on the great plateau and then on the 30th of this month (next week) the first DLC, the second is on new years eve this year,
One of the chest has a nintendo tee shirt, the chest are on the great plateau near each shrine

Reactions: Doctor_U

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Regarding this, if we did donwload that dlc. Do we need to install the DLC 1 again through Helper or do the game will detect the game dlc ticket and get auto the DLC 1?

SuperRtype

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding this, if we did donwload that dlc. Do we need to install the DLC 1 again through Helper or do the game will detect the game dlc ticket and get auto the DLC 1?
I'm not 100% sure but you might have to download the new updated DLC when it's released

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@julienbdes Yes we will find out tomorrow. Worst case we have to install the dlc again manually. I hope my WiiU will update it in sleep mode.
What time will the dlc be released? 10am central european time? I think the MarioKart8 dlc came like this. Each Region (Jap/EU/NA) gets its own releasetime I guess.

Reactions: julienbdes

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The dlc is online in central Europe since 6am. My wiiu did not auto Download it yet, but I think the auto download is not active yet. Currently dlc installed with fake tiket, swapped ticket with legit free dlc ticket.

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Remember everyone it's both an update patch and a new dlc update!

Game version 1.3 and dlc ver. 2.0!

I had some issues but I'm fairly certain that you need to install both in order to work.

Hope it helps someone. :)

Last edited by biggan1,

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It was mentioned in the other threads already. The Game update to 1.3 was downloaded automatically. Then after first start it says "go to eshop to download dlc". Just ignore that and start the game again and it will download the dlc automatically.
I missed that, uninstalled dlc, reinstalled it. copied my swapped ticket again, works like a charm now.
Buying the dlc obviously also fixes that, buy it if you like the dlc! Or wait till pack 2 what hopefully brings mor content.
The dlc 2.0 update and game update 1.3 adds maybe 300MB of data. The mentioned 3.x GB are game update and dlc (with language pack) in total. See attached file for size comparison before june 30th and on june 30th.

Attachments

• zelda eu dlc old vs new.png
    zelda eu dlc old vs new.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 619

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.