Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.
Yesterday I decided to update my Wii U and upon doing so about 20 minutes in my gamepad and blinking sessions and times where it wouldn't sync with the Wii U. At about 96% it said that the update couldn't complete and it restarted. It finally finished and everything works fine but I want to know if I was the only one this happened to. Is it?

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all.
Yesterday I decided to update my Wii U and upon doing so about 20 minutes in my gamepad and blinking sessions and times where it wouldn't sync with the Wii U. At about 96% it said that the update couldn't complete and it restarted. It finally finished and everything works fine but I want to know if I was the only one this happened to. Is it?

I had exactly that and was panicing whilst it was restarting :(

Not played any disc games at all yet to know if I have the same problem as bladexdsl.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yep trust my luck to once again get a faulty console it happened with my wii too at launch :glare:

o well i'll have to drag my spare wiiu out and play that until mine is fixed. why do i have 2 wiiu? Long story :creep:

bad news is though i now have to start again from the beginning on lego city :hateit:

Unsought

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep trust my luck to once again get a faulty console it happened with my wii too at launch :glare:

o well i'll have to drag my spare wiiu out and play that until mine is fixed. why do i have 2 wiiu? Long story :creep:

bad news is though i now have to start again from the beginning on lego city :hateit:
Sorry to hear that.
I want to know the story now... haha.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well pretty simple really i was sniping a wiiu on ebay someone had the same idea and when it finally arrived i wasn't happy with the quality of it so i went and bought a new one and i still have it :P

Unsought

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well pretty simple really i was sniping a wiiu on ebay someone had the same idea and when it finally arrived i wasn't happy with the quality of it so i went and bought a new one and i still have it :P
Oh, okay.
I thought it was going to be a lot more mysterious. Haha.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
happened to me too and strangly enough now lego city is freezing and i get disc read errors. coincidence?
I think so. I actually think the main menu loading and exiting from Lego City undercover loads faster, but that could just be me. I haven't had any problems.

Though I just tried exiting out of Zen Pinball 2, and the screen went black and gave me error 160-0101, I looked it up, no idea. Could be Pinball's fault as there's something going on with the game today I'm reading on MiiVerse.

Unsought

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think so. I actually think the main menu loading and exiting from Lego City undercover loads faster, but that could just be me. I haven't had any problems.

Though I just tried exiting out of Zen Pinball 2, and the screen went black and gave me error 160-0101, I looked it up, no idea. Could be Pinball's fault as there's something going on with the game today I'm reading on MiiVerse.
Did these things happen before the update?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did these things happen before the update?

No, and like I said, MiiVerse has been saying Pinball has been having problems today.

It's probably something on Pinballs end, as the same thing happened with Runner 2 before the update. Everytime you try to exit out of the game or turn the console off, the console would freeze, so Gaijin just released a patch for runner 2 and it fixed it.

Update has been great for me so far.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
ive hadno issues with freezing since the early internet freezing issues , however had one lockup yesterday when exiting runner2 it also did a little mini freeze then continued today while loading rayman challenges. I dont put it down to the upgrade , just one of them things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1