TheJoGamerHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey its me again,

I just removed Tiramisu from my Wii U because i wanted to instsall CBHC and then it told me to update the console
I am already at 5.5.5 and dont know if I did something wrong or something so I wanted to ask if the Update is real or fake
it got progress when i looked at it but i abort it because I wanted to ask it here

Regards

Trophies
XP
It just means to power off your console fully and turn it back on so everything flushes out of the system. It's not actually telling you to go through a system update.

Also why the switch to CBHC might I ask? Tiramisu seems to offer everything CBHC does as well

TheJoGamerHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It just means to power off your console fully and turn it back on so everything flushes out of the system. It's not actually telling you to go through a system update.

Also why the switch to CBHC might I ask? Tiramisu seems to offer everything CBHC does as well
Because I wanted to see if CBHC features and if I dont like the features or its same same i would switch back to Tiramisu
How long should I turn it off fully?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only speculate, but it could be the changes tiramisu made to health and safety. the update may be wanting to replace it. I don't know if failst with tiramisu recovers the original (I think it does), so you may have uninstalled it incorrectly.

Trophies
XP
Because I wanted to see if CBHC features and if I dont like the features or its same same i would switch back to Tiramisu
How long should I turn it off fully?
Hold the power button on the Wii U itself (not the gamepad) until it turns off fully then leave it for at least 4 seconds. Then just turn it back on.

That's not the required way to do it, it's just the way I prefer

Trophies
XP
I can only speculate, but it could be the changes tiramisu made to health and safety. the update may be wanting to replace it. I don't know if failst with tiramisu recovers the original (I think it does), so you may have uninstalled it incorrectly.
Oh yeah that's true, I assumed they properly switched boot modes as well, if they dont uninstall the payload from health and safety it could cause problems

Trophies
XP
I did uninstall it with health and safety and it even said I uninstalled it "succesfully"
Alright, if you uninstalled it correctly and switched boot mode back to Wii U menu just do what I said before. If nothing happens on boot once again feel free to install CBHC

Edit: although I'm not sure why you want CBHC at this point. Tiramisu has everything it offers and with less risk

TheJoGamerHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sadly that didnt help. I hold the Power button from the console itself but didnt solve after going to the Eshop
Hold the power button on the Wii U itself (not the gamepad) until it turns off fully then leave it for at least 4 seconds. Then just turn it back on.

That's not the required way to do it, it's just the way I prefer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good