SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Really? :mellow:

I can't take you serious saying something like that.

- EA released the best console port of Most Wanted, Mass Effect 3 was really good too and FIFA 13 was more or less like the other versions (minus the ability to use analogue triggers which is Nintendo's fault.

- Ubisoft did all they could to support Wii U but since people weren't buying their games they eventually decided to stop. Ubisoft even released an exclusive and because that sold like shit Rayman Legends went multiplatform (thank god!).

- Warner Bros' Batman Arkham City is the best console port available and not to mention that Scribblenauts Unlimited was probably targeted to be cancelled for a physical release in Europe but it got it later. I guess they'd have hoped it'd sell better here.. it didn't.

- Bandai gave us Tekken Tag 2 Wii U edition which is awesome even as a launch title, One Piece: Unlimited World Red is fantastic for the fans of the series, Project CARS is coming to it (surprised they didn't skip the Wii U version) and they're also making a new Wii U exclusive free to play game.

You're calling these publishers lazy? *smh*

They tried to gather customers for their Wii U versions but the Wii U consumers just prefer Nintendo branded games.
NFS:MW, ME3, Batman:AC, games that people already played.

Porting is a form of lazyness.

One Piece was not release in a retail form, only eShop, so yeah the game don't sell well.

Ubisoft put ZombiU on the shelves thinking it would sell because it's Ubisoft, but the game was a survival one with a lack of feature compare to others; lazy.

Porject CARS is clearly not from a lazy studio.

Pip'

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
THIS is the most likely reason
The Wii U was a failure due to the name (and the spines in the American region helped the confusion too) as well as the poor marketing Nintendo done for it. There's just no hope left for the Wii U to revive.

If people cannot make the difference between blue and white, words like "Wii" and "Wii U", they need to go back to school.

Pip'

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If people cannot make the difference between blue and white, words like "Wii" and "Wii U", they need to go back to school.

Pip'
Its not like everybody is so deep into these things that they can figure out something so similar. Just sayin.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

Pip'
Let Jimmy Fallon know that. I happen to agree with WiiCube to some degree on that point. People still think the Wii U is just a gampad accessory to the Wii. However, I find his "It's only a good game if I've already played it and enjoyed it" logic to be ridiculous.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? :mellow:

- Ubisoft did all they could to support Wii U but since people weren't buying their games they eventually decided to stop. Ubisoft even released an exclusive and because that sold like shit Rayman Legends went multiplatform (thank god!).

They halted releasing Rayman Legends, a finished game, for the Wii U so they could make the game multiplatform to land on the same day. Then they released the Wii U version at the same time as the others. Which royally pissed Wii U customers, and the makers of Rayman, off, and a lot of Wii U owners didn't buy the game because of the smack to the face. Everybody shot themselves in the foot, basically.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
One Piece was not release in a retail form, only eShop, so yeah the game don't sell well.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Straw-Hat-Edition.jpg

Pip'

There are customers who still think the Wii U is an add-on to the Wii and having both logos in spine doesn't help, it just makes someone who doesn't know about it think it's a "Plus" edition of the same game. Imagine: Oh look there's New Super Mario Bros. U with better graphics! Totally gonna buy this to play on my Wii!

I'll also tell you this; I had a consumer last year asking me if the Wii U GamePad played the game cards so yeah.. Not doing so well.

They halted releasing Rayman Legends, a finished game, for the Wii U so they could make the game multiplatform to land on the same day. Then they released the Wii U version at the same time as the others. Which royally pissed Wii U customers, and the makers of Rayman, off, and a lot of Wii U owners didn't buy the game because of the smack to the face. Everybody shot themselves in the foot, basically.

The Wii U owners are to blame because if Ubisoft had met their units sold Rayman Legends would have been kept as a Wii U exclusive. I'm really glad Rayman Legends wasn't kept as a Wii U exclusive but then again, when played with the Wii U Pro Controller it's back to traditional controls.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Free Rayman game though.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Straw-Hat-Edition.jpg

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

There are customers who still think the Wii U is an add-on to the Wii and having both logos in spine doesn't help, it just makes someone who doesn't know about it think it's a "Plus" edition of the same game. Imagine: Oh look there's New Super Mario Bros. U with better graphics! Totally gonna buy this to play on my Wii!

I'll also tell you this; I had a consumer last year asking me if the Wii U GamePad played the game cards so yeah.. Not doing so well.

Really, I don't know what I am talking about ? Look at Bandai's website : ttp://www.bandainamcogames.com/game/one-piece-unlimited-world-red.html

DIGITAL ONLY, can you read it now ?

As for the logos, they are different. One has a "U", the other does not. Simple as that. One have white box, one have blue box. Clearly, UK people are ignorant and can't google a jack shit.

Enough said for you, anything you will now say is doubtful and needs to be double checked.

Pip'

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed. New Super Luigi U was just a slightly tougher version of New Super Mario Bros. U.

AC4 on the Wii U was a pretty damn great port but the lack of DLC/Unlockable content (not gonna spend £150 on the Buccaneer edition) shortened the replayability since I've gotten it at 96%.

Why you left out the call of duty the best games, motion control call of duty in HD is the reason I bought a Wii U.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U owners are to blame because if Ubisoft had met their units sold Rayman Legends would have been kept as a Wii U exclusive. I'm really glad Rayman Legends wasn't kept as a Wii U exclusive but then again, when played with the Wii U Pro Controller it's back to traditional controls.

Umm...but rayman legends wasn't released as an exclusive...it was GOING to be, but they held it back because reasons. You don't remember the whole drama?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Umm...but rayman legends wasn't released as an exclusive...it was GOING to be, but they held it back because reasons. You don't remember the whole drama?
Sure I do and I wrote that as if it were kept as an exclusive.

Ubisoft made the right call to turn Rayman Legends to a multiplatform so that all console and PC gamers could enjoy it.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
As for the logos, they are different. One has a "U", the other does not. Simple as that. One have white box, one have blue box. Clearly, UK people are ignorant and can't google a jack shit.
Don't be a dick. If you did any research you would know people thought (all across the world) that thought the Wii U was a Wii add-on.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sure I do and I wrote that as if it were kept as an exclusive.

Ubisoft made the right call to turn Rayman Legends to a multiplatform so that all console and PC gamers could enjoy it.
Just a reminder; DIGITAL ONLY

Don't be a dick. If you did any research you would know people thought (all across the world) that thought the Wii U was a Wii add-on.
A few group of people, like grand--parents, aunts, uncle who doesn't know anything about video game in the first place. NO GAMER EVER THOUGHT IT WAS AN ADDON.

Pip'

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a reminder; DIGITAL ONLY

A few group of people, like grand--parents, aunts, uncle who doesn't know anything about video game in the first place. NO GAMER EVER THOUGHT IT WAS AN ADDON.

Pip'
And parents (where most kids get consoles). And talk show hosts. And people who play video games, but aren't really that into it.

What you call "gamers" are really a small portion of people who play video games, and a smaller portion of people who buy the consoles.

Also, stop ending all your posts with Pip, that's what your signature is for.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
And parents (where most kids get consoles). And talk show hosts. And people who play video games, but aren't really that into it.

What you call "gamers" are really a small portion of people who play video games, and a smaller portion of people who buy the consoles.

Also, stop ending all your posts with Pip, that's what your signature is for.
Why do you even care, my sig is use for something else.

Any way, the rest always been pure bullshit from pro-Sony and pro-Microsoft website and magasine.

Pip'

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Why do you even care, my sig is use for something else.

Any way, the rest always been pure bullshit from pro-Sony and pro-Microsoft website and magasine.

Pip'
If you're actually serious about "Piracy Is Wrong" then remove that image from LotR that you have and use a royalty free picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: