Hardware Wii U pro controller or procube\similar controllers (no wired or connect to wiimote controllers pls

lonzodavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, im looking into getting a wireless controller for the Wii U to play Sm4sh and some gamecube games via nintendont.

My question is which controller should I get that you recommend, and if you have sm4sh and playing with that controller what is your experience like?

Im thinking the Wii U pro controller of course, but looking with google, theres a ProCube that gamecube\wiiupro in one controller but it has deadzones? Has that ever been fixed?

Also idont know if there is any other wireless controllers for wii u to play sm4sh that may be good to use, if you know of any.

Please no wired controllers or wiimote connecting stuff, Ive decided I dont want any of that anymore and want to go fully wireless to play my games.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, im looking into getting a wireless controller for the Wii U to play Sm4sh and some gamecube games via nintendont.

My question is which controller should I get that you recommend, and if you have sm4sh and playing with that controller what is your experience like?

Im thinking the Wii U pro controller of course, but looking with google, theres a ProCube that gamecube\wiiupro in one controller but it has deadzones? Has that ever been fixed?

Also idont know if there is any other wireless controllers for wii u to play sm4sh that may be good to use, if you know of any.

Please no wired controllers or wiimote connecting stuff, Ive decided I dont want any of that anymore and want to go fully wireless to play my games.
The pro and gamecube apdter are your only choice. Nintendon't supports both last time i checked. Their are third party pro controllers with turbo like mine but other then that you don't have much options. I've always enjoyed my third party snes pro controller but that is cause of turbo.

Last edited by xtheman,

lonzodavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought nintendont supported wii u pro? unless i misread something.

I also found wii u pro mini elite, which has the buttons and right stick switched, is that any good?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought nintendont supported wii u pro? unless i misread something.

I also found wii u pro mini elite, which has the buttons and right stick switched, is that any good?
Nintendont does support it. Based off of amazon the controller sucks. Just buy the normal pro from walmart or something

lonzodavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool thanks

Ok new question, should i stay with the wii u pro or get a wii classic pro?

I dont like the idea of having a controller pluged in the wiimote, but id miss out on wii games i want to play without it. That and id need the wiimote to select the homebrew channel everytime tto play wii/gamecubes games anyways.

Them the only two things, otherwise id stick with the wii u pro.

Last edited by lonzodavis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.