Wii U Pro Controller and the PC

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why in gods name would you ever voluntarily want to use that piece of shit?
I can barely muster the strength to use it when my Wii U forced me to. It's such a poorly designed piece of crap compared to almost every other controller you can find on the market. Even a PS3/4 controller is better.

Anyway to unsync the only answer I saw on google was "Home button, controller settings, pair controller, then just cancel, it'll unpair everything except the Gamepad."
I have no clue if it works because my WiiU is...somewhere. In a suitcase I haven't unpacked from 4 months ago i think. So I can't bother to test if that's actually legit advice.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the controller isn't pairing with my laptop. I do have bluetooth. syncing works when it comes to connecting initially with the system, but it doesn't completely pair with it. the lights keep on flashing.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i have that mayflash thing and i don't use it as much... Only use it if you just wanna use it for PC emulation, Otherwise i don't recommend it. But if i may suggest a good tool adaptor, try Titan one, is good as in it can even work on your playstation or xbox consoles as well as your PC. Even with wii and wii u (With specific homebrew) :)

https://www.amazon.com/ConsoleTuner-Titan-One-Xbox-playstation-4/dp/B00LH5XZQS

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c