Wii U Pro Controller and the PC

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by godreborn, Jan 28, 2017.

1. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    is there a driver for the wii u pro controller, so that I can use it with emulators on the pc?

2. RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
  3. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    If you have bluetooth built in or a bluetooth adapter, you can use WiinUSoft. Otherwise you have to get the adapter linked above.

4. godreborn
    OP

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    how do I unsync a pro controller from the wii u? whenever I hit power, the system turns on. I don't want that.

5. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Why in gods name would you ever voluntarily want to use that piece of shit?
    I can barely muster the strength to use it when my Wii U forced me to. It's such a poorly designed piece of crap compared to almost every other controller you can find on the market. Even a PS3/4 controller is better.

Anyway to unsync the only answer I saw on google was "Home button, controller settings, pair controller, then just cancel, it'll unpair everything except the Gamepad."
    I have no clue if it works because my WiiU is...somewhere. In a suitcase I haven't unpacked from 4 months ago i think. So I can't bother to test if that's actually legit advice.

6. godreborn
    OP

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    the controller isn't pairing with my laptop. I do have bluetooth. syncing works when it comes to connecting initially with the system, but it doesn't completely pair with it. the lights keep on flashing.

7. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Are you using wiinUSoft?

8. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Well i have that mayflash thing and i don't use it as much... Only use it if you just wanna use it for PC emulation, Otherwise i don't recommend it. But if i may suggest a good tool adaptor, try Titan one, is good as in it can even work on your playstation or xbox consoles as well as your PC. Even with wii and wii u (With specific homebrew) :)

https://www.amazon.com/ConsoleTuner-Titan-One-Xbox-playstation-4/dp/B00LH5XZQS

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Jan 28, 2017
  9. godreborn
    OP

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I was trying to. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that my wii u controller is still paired with my wii u.