• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 5,309
  • Replies 49
D

Deleted_171835

OP
BR1rulwCIAEa5Sc.jpg:large

During an event in Japan this weekend, fans spotted a brief tease for another potential Pokemon game on Wii U.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/08/17/another-pokemon-game-could-be-coming-to-wii-u

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to say that it's a Stadium game... but... they're battling on the street. Probably just another mini game like Rumble.
It could always be something like Colosseum and XD, those had battles outside of arenas. It could also be an arena designed to look like a street.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Meh, I don't find Pokemon interesting anymore. They're running out of ideas for new Pokemon. I wouldn't be surprised if they turned a teacup into a Pokemon in the next game.

Oh shut up. What a lame excuse. There were lots of dumb pokemon in the first games too.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meh, I don't find Pokemon interesting anymore. They're running out of ideas for new Pokemon. I wouldn't be surprised if they turned a teacup into a Pokemon in the next game.

Noone remembers Jynx, or realises Muk and grimer are piles of shit, or that magnezone, magnamite and magneton are magnets, Or that eggecute is a pile of eggs.
lol @ Mr Mime. So dont come with the "everything was better before stuff"
Every gen has its good and bad pokemon.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't find Pokemon all that interesting anymore because there's no surprise to it anymore. Same basic story, same basic concept, and all the little things are blown 100000 feet into the air by the fans.
Jeez I thought everyone would have heart problems for years after the stupid mega evolution reveal.
Sure it's enjoyable but its blown WAY out of proportion.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't find Pokemon all that interesting anymore because there's no surprise to it anymore. Same basic story, same basic concept, and all the little things are blown 100000 feet into the air by the fans.
Jeez I thought everyone would have heart problems for years after the stupid mega evolution reveal.
Sure it's enjoyable but its blown WAY out of proportion.

You haven't played Pokemon in a long time, have you? Seriously I've played Gen I through V in the right order and what you just said sounds like pure bullshit to me.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the same could be said about Call of duty....
but, both games are great anyway.....
That's exactly my point.
Call of Duty=Pokemon
Now let me shoot pikachu in the face and have an arceus that fires RPG's

You haven't played Pokemon in a long time, have you? Seriously I've played Gen I through V in the right order and what you just said sounds like pure bullshit to me.
I've played all gens which is how I established my opinion. It sounds like bullshit to you because you're a fan and won't accept my opinion no matter what I say to you ._.

Slamicite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My problem with Pokémon is that it isn't changing at all. Same thing, new pokémon, new region. The pokémon are not even completely new, just slightly modified old ones with new looks. Same for the areas.
The appeal of Stadium style games is dead. It might have been cool seeing your pokémon in 3D when they were some garbled low-res array of pixels. Not so much now.

Reactions: chavosaur

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've played all gens which is how I established my opinion. It sounds like bullshit to you because you're a fan and won't accept my opinion no matter what I say to you ._.

Or maybe it's because I simply disagree with you... Anyway don't want to explain this to you as you sound more like the person who wouldn't accept my opinion anyway.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or maybe it's because I simply disagree with you... Anyway don't want to explain this to you as you sound more like the person who wouldn't accept my opinion anyway.
>implies I didn't acknowledge he disagreed with me
>doesn't form valid opinion and uses the exact message I just used to explain why he won't defend his argument against me.
._.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz