OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
31iOVInT38L._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...uct/B008B5YB4W/

I just placed my pre-order for what I consider a reasonable offer, but hey it may be an error on Amazon's behalf, as the pre-order Price Guarantee is in place so you won't pay any higher. :P

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember someone posting this in another thread, and if it's true I'll be happy, but...really, I don't think these pricing rumors should keep getting posted; they're all so radically different that we might as well just wait for the announcement.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WOW! Thats pretty good!
Now, I need some money to get a TV/Monitor.

Anyone got any suggestions?
I want a monitor with AV aswell, so I can do the 480i recording with my shitty ass easycap.

Hopefully can save up for HD PVR -.-

Reactions: 1 person

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
as the pre-order Price Guarantee is in place so you won't pay any higher. :P

Not quite sure what the pre-order price guarantee is covering, but the terms and conditions don't include (?) consoles:

Pre-order Price Guarantee applies only to not-yet-released books, CDs, videos, DVDs, software, and video games. It does not apply to other product lines or to items that have already been released.

If it does cover consoles, this could be a reasonable offer :O

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
31iOVInT38L._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...uct/B008B5YB4W/

I just placed my pre-order for what I consider a reasonable offer, but hey it may be an error on Amazon's behalf, as the pre-order Price Guarantee is in place so you won't pay any higher. :P

Are you sure ? it says that if the price drop, you will pay that lower price, but does it work the other way around ?

keran22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The page also says that it'll be released on July 14th, 2012. Do Amazon know something we don't, or are Nintendo gonna do a Saturn?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Are you sure ? it says that if the price drop, you will pay that lower price, but does it work the other way around ?
How else could it work? The point is that if there is a reduction in price (a sale or something else), you get the cheapest price automatically. It won't go up after the price is returned to the original level.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the black model only (white version just so happens to not be available for pre-order), which I think Nintendo has said won't be at launch. So basically you could face waiting some time before you can actually get the consoles.

They could sure make some interest on those pre-orders.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just like when Amazon UK mispriced the Vita's Memory Cards before they were released. Amazon will fix the price later on so you aren't getting any sort of deal.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is just like when Amazon UK mispriced the Vita's Memory Cards before they were released. Amazon will fix the price later on so you aren't getting any sort of deal.
Except they honour you, if pre-order price guarantee is in effect as it seems so. Just like how some people actually got PSVita Rayman for £5.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
T's&C's :

Pre-order Price Guarantee applies only to not-yet-released books, CDs, videos, DVDs, software, and video games. It does not apply to other product lines or to items that have already been released

Maybe there lies an escape route for amazon.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
T's&C's :

Pre-order Price Guarantee applies only to not-yet-released books, CDs, videos, DVDs, software, and video games. It does not apply to other product lines or to items that have already been released

Yup, hardware is excluded.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
T's&C's :

I'm pretty sure 3DS back before its launch had a pre-order price guarantee or was that price matching?

Either way you can't lose as you are able to cancel anytime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse