Hacking Wii U ISO folder into ISO file ? How?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since someone extract it from ISO FILE and it is FOLDER and it is only over 1 GB size. Is there a way I can convert it to ISO for an ORIGINAL 24GB size file instead of folder ?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since someone extract it from ISO FILE and it is FOLDER and it is only over 1 GB size. Is there a way I can convert it to ISO for an ORIGINAL 24GB size file instead of folder ?
It isn't an ISO container, it's a WUD, and no, you can't return to WUD once it's decrypted. Why would you want to anyways?

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't an ISO container, it's a WUD, and no, you can't return to WUD once it's decrypted. Why would you want to anyways?

Well, why not ? I just like it to be in WUD.. Thats my things. I am waiting for someone to answer my question, thanks for replying, thought.

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a way to compress a WUD into a WUX which makes it closer to the games actual size while maintaing a single file structure which would make booting much much faster.
At the moment Loadiine cannot boot the format, so its kind of useless, but maybe oneday we will all be using WUX files to play our backups. Like the CSO on the PSP

But getting files back into WUD or even the installation files is not possible.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a way to compress a WUD into a WUX which makes it closer to the games actual size while maintaing a single file structure which would make booting much much faster.
At the moment Loadiine cannot boot the format, so its kind of useless, but maybe oneday we will all be using WUX files to play our backups. Like the CSO on the PSP

Thanks.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

It is possible, with the SDK, to make installation files and use the retail common key to encrypt them. AFAIK, I'm just waiting for emunand with sig patches to be able to test them.

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'll be awesome to install everything into the WiiU's USB storage.

I wonder if the Wii U has a limit like the Wii on how many games it can install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.