Wii U is having Trouble Connecting to Saviine/ Trainers

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by GrimMyself, Mar 9, 2017.

1. GrimMyself
    OP

GrimMyself Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    United States
    Alright guys, I'm at my wits end to be honest. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.I'm following directions perfectly, but I cannot get any BOTW trainers or Saviine to connect to my Wii U. r\Wunning haxchi, I do everything fine until I try to connect the trainer to the game. No matter what I do it always says connection failed. Always.

Any thing I might bw missing?

2. Shikkichu

Shikkichu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 28, 2017
    Cyprus
    check your firewall? Mine was blocking me, so that could be it

3. GrimMyself
    OP

GrimMyself Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    United States
    Completely disabled it. No luck. I'm thinking its 's a network issue though? I mean, I have no idea what else it could be, something has to be blocking saviine and the trainer from connecting but I have no idea what. I've tried my IP address many many times but no luck on that front either.

4. Shikkichu

Shikkichu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 28, 2017
    Cyprus
    This may sound silly, but are you using the latest tcpgecko? Also does your Wii-U IP you're connecting look something like 192.168.0.0
    Lastly is your AV blocking it by any chance?

I mean other than that I'm at a loss ;w;

5. GrimMyself
    OP

GrimMyself Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    United States
    As far as I know I am using the latest version. The IP address I'm using is the IPv4 address displayed as 192.168.x.xx. I also turned off my antivirus

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice