Hacking Wii U IP Adress

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is there any way to host without enabling the internet on the wii u and without having a wifi sd card?

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's your computer IP address

iv tried that already and it isn't

basically when you use the Jgeko U for codes you have to put in the IP address of your wii U i figured it would work if i used CEMU instead and used my PCs IP address and it doesn't work

I'm not sure what the issue is as many other people have no problem using the codes through CEMU for BOTW

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're running both jgecko u and CEMU on the same pc then you'll have to use localhost as the ip address (127.0.0.1) for CEMU

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? I never saw people do this but can someone confirm?

I can confirm 1 guy for definite he has videos showing off shader packages and basically when they do CEMU updates and how to increase FPS

Hes messed around with the game using the codes from Jgeko U and obvs im not sure if he was a wii U version too its possible he does but based on what i saw he has to be using the codes on CEMU

I figured it would be a case of using the IP of my pc for the input and then it would pick up the ISO of the game so i could send the codes so far all iv gotten are error messages

at the minute CEMU does not have a user interface like a wii U so you cannot get use a browser or anything so im not sure how to install the codehandler on CEMU

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
at the minute CEMU does not have a user interface like a wii U so you cannot get use a browser or anything so im not sure how to install the codehandler on CEMU
You would have to load the tcpgecko.elf up and then it should be active. Not sure if CEMU supports anything like this but it could.

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You would have to load the tcpgecko.elf up and then it should be active. Not sure if CEMU supports anything like this but it could.

Yes i figured as much

Cemu has nothing like this currently available its still very new emulation however i spoke with someone involved about a separate idea for a function https://gbatemp.net/threads/idea-for-amiibo-use-in-cemu.486087/#post-7619618

and he says a lot of the devs are now working their actual jobs but it may be worth mentioning to him so he can talk to them about it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended