Misc Wii U Image Share dying!

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people! :D today I was so excited to post a picture on my FB of Splatoon.. its my first time playing that game... well it turns out that https://i.nintendo.net is not able to log in to FACEBOOK account anymore.. it is good for Twitter but for FB is gone.. it gives a stupid error and wont let you log in.

You can still post picture to facebook by going to m.facebook.com, im so disappointed Wii U doesn't get any love from no one....

Can someone make a third party place so we can post pictures? A screenshot tool or something...

Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: vbarros22

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that fails, then you can host your own image upload site, and on the gamepad, you can go to the browser and then select upload, and it should upload an image in one in TV mode and one in gamepad mode, or you had to select one, cannot remember as that has been so long ago that I did this. Once you get the image you want, then go to your computer and upload to FB as usual.
A workaround.

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm from Brazil and I could post this days. Still doesn't work for you?
I just tried and its not working, it says error for some reason I cant log in into facebook on the Wii U Image Share Website. I can upload pictures directly to facebook website tho… but it's not what I wanted xD

_Shmubby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry to bump this old thread but, have you perhaps tried Screenshot_WUPS? it is a plugin used to take screenshots of both the tv and gamepad, it uses either a premade 'combo' (ZR+ZL+L+R) or you can make you own 'combo', and since it dosen't use the broser that means you can take screenshots on online games like ingame splatoon match, smash 4 online match or on a COD game.

I know is NOT FUN.

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this old thread but, have you perhaps tried Screenshot_WUPS? it is a plugin used to take screenshots of both the tv and gamepad, it uses either a premade 'combo' (ZR+ZL+L+R) or you can make you own 'combo', and since it dosen't use the broser that means you can take screenshots on online games like ingame splatoon match, smash 4 online match or on a COD game.

Yes, but games like Watch Dogs are not compatible and i image many others too.

_Shmubby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What do you mean it's not compatible on watch dogs? what happens when you try to use the plugin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: