Hardware Wii U Has 8 GB of Internal Storage

JN_big3

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo should install a 8GB HDD at first on the Wii U then we can just upgrade to a higher capacity HDD if we want to.

Just like those 4GB XBOX 360. We can just install a higher capacity HDD if you want to upgrade.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I smell Wii-Us in the future with more built in storage. Say, doubling every 9 months or so.
heeheehee...

Could become a very clever marketing strategy. There are certain people who would always get the revisions with increased internal storage. So in that case they have a bunch of customers who would be buying a new Wii-U every 9 or so months. This would lead to a very healthyly-populated second-hand market, and more people buying used Wii-Us at lower prices, who might not have considered buying them in the past...

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Unacceptable! You can take my resolution, and my processing power. Please just don't take my internal storage! :sad:

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its expandable by SD, that's actually a pretty cheap solution.
Cards are steadily getting cheaper. You can get a 16gb for less than $30 right now.
Makes me think though, if you can use ANY external hdd, they must be pretty confident they have the piracy issue locked down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs