Hardware wii u guaranty in my country?

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
in earlier i just play pc games and wii games. because my laptop cant play cemu in high quality, so i want tobuy a wii u. but i know nintendo dosent have an servicce center in indonesia. so when i bought a wii u, i dont have a warranty? [ example my camera nikon have a 1 year warranty]
so now i ask to a wii u user. how about the quality of wii u? does wii u like wii that is never have any problem? [except laser disc]
pls your opinion or participation.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii u has had no problems ever. I am a day one owner of the console as well and still haven't had a single issue. I did buy the disc cleaner from Nintendo as a precaution and I clean the lens about 1 time every 6 months. with that being said I have never had a issue with it.

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Wii u is a great and underrated console. Great games and no hardware problems at all. But I don't use disc games because I copied all to my USB HDD using homebrew

Reactions: SkillingCat

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii u has had no problems ever. I am a day one owner of the console as well and still haven't had a single issue. I did buy the disc cleaner from Nintendo as a precaution and I clean the lens about 1 time every 6 months. with that being said I have never had a issue with it.

I've never done that much and still have never had an issue. I do detach the gamepad's battery when not playing so it doesn't drain the battery (I dunno why it does that, but it does)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr