Gaming Wii U Games with All Audio on Gamepad

Lanlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we make a list of games that can steam all audio to the Gamepad? My main reason for this is that I wanna use my Wii U with my monitor and it only has DVI, so an HDMI to DVI adapter will have to be used, and it'll kill the audio.

These games have that option as far as I know:

Nano Assault Neo (at least when using the gamepad for the main display)
Nintendo Land
ZombiU (according to the demo, anyway)
Little Inferno
New Super Mario Bros. U
Warriors Orochi 3
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Darksiders II
Assassins Creed III
Tekken Tag Tournament II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Mighty Switch Force!: Hyper Drive Edition

Any others?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Actually, if Nintendo stated that you can play with even the TV closed then yes, it means it will stream audio onto the gamepad, not to mention it has got a headphone jack as well.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know CoD :BO2 has streaming audio to the gamepad. NSMBU and CoD :BO2 are the only two games I've found that can play strictly on the gamepad without the TV. I wonder if there are more of those.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Like it has been said, you can play Sonic & All-Stars Racing on the gamepad, entirely. You won't have a minimap/back view, but it doesn't really makes much difference.

Lanlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nano Assault Neo and Little Inferno can be played strictly on the gamepad. Nintendo Land can be played on the gamepad for the co-operative attractions if you play alone, and maybe a few of the single player attractions

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Actually, if Nintendo stated that you can play with even the TV closed then yes, it means it will stream audio onto the gamepad, not to mention it has got a headphone jack as well.
Erm...that's up to the game developers, really. Not all games offer that feature, so it's certainly not an auto-assumption for any game.

For the record: Trine 2 and NSMBU can also be played on just the gamepad*. It streams all the audio on the device.

*I think I actually have to turn this around for trine 2: it's BETTER to just play the game handheld style than trying something on your television monitor...the game depends too much on gestures and touchscreen thingies.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we make a list of games that can steam all audio to the Gamepad? My main reason for this is that I wanna use my Wii U with my monitor and it only has DVI, so an HDMI to DVI adapter will have to be used, and it'll kill the audio.

These games have that option as far as I know:

Nano Assault Neo (at least when using the gamepad for the main display)
Nintendo Land
ZombiU (according to the demo, anyway)
Little Inferno

Any others?
have you tried getting the audio from the av-multi out?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Trine 2 , streams to the Gamepad and can play independant of the TV .

only have trine 2 , Blops2 , NSMB2 .

Note the demos i have Rayman and ZombiU cannot play on the Pad , but Fifa13 demo can and the audio streams too.(i know this doesnt suggest the full game will , but defoo ZombiU isnt able to play on the pad alone AYK.)

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm (from your first post) that ZombiU can stream all audio to the gamepad when set in options.
I only own NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendo Land, Trine 2, and Nano Assault Neo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.