Homebrew GCN Wii U GamePad's right stick working bad on Nintendont

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys 👋🏼,

I tried to play Sonic Adventure with the Wii U GamePad, but the camera keeps turning on the left whenever I use the C-stick on that direction for global viewing ; also, the camera goes upward if I turn it on the right.

If I try to put the stick back to the center, it temporarily stops moving, but restarts doing stuff if I turn it again.

The problem doesn't seem to occur on standard Wii U games or in other apps such as Wii 64.

What can I do ? I like to play with the Gamepad, especially in handheld mode, it would be a pity if the camera won't respond correctly in a game that already has a bad camera. 😥

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys 👋🏼,

I tried to play Sonic Adventure with the Wii U GamePad, but the camera keeps turning on the left whenever I use the C-stick on that direction for global viewing ; also, the camera goes upward if I turn it on the right.

If I try to put the stick back to the center, it temporarily stops moving, but restarts doing stuff if I turn it again.

The problem doesn't seem to occur on standard Wii U games or in other apps such as Wii 64.

What can I do ? I like to play with the Gamepad, especially in handheld mode, it would be a pity if the camera won't respond correctly in a game that already has a bad camera. 😥
probably your right stick is too loose and even ith nintendont deadzone it isnt enough to keep it from moving im guessing, probably need a new joystick replacement.

Reactions: TonyNESgri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr