Wii U gamepad Charger fuse

guyman70718

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I accidentally blew the F1 charging fuse of my wii u gamepad, it charges if I bypass the fuse but I would rather properly replace the fuse and was wondering if anyone knew the spec of the original fuse?

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I accidentally blew the F1 charging fuse of my wii u gamepad, it charges if I bypass the fuse but I would rather properly replace the fuse and was wondering if anyone knew the spec of the original fuse?
Not sure about the fuses, But a replacement gamepad mainboard is only like $20. BEWARE that the mainboards are region locked so make sure you get a usa main board

Shun_di

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I might have blown the fuse in my game pad as well. Do you know where the location of the F1 fuse is on the motherboard? It charges via the docking ports but not the charging port. Have checked the charging port with a multi meter and I’m getting 4.75v ok.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night