Homebrew Wii U Gamepad as a PC Drawing Tablet?

megahog2012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I would like to know if there is a homebrew software or something similar for using a gamepad as a drawing pad for PC. I know you can draw pictures on Wii U with the software named Art Academy: Home Studio but I would like to do some animations on my computer. If there is anything I could try just send it my way. Thank you in advance.

naoke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I would like to know if there is a homebrew software or something similar for using a gamepad as a drawing pad for PC. I know you can draw pictures on Wii U with the software named Art Academy: Home Studio but I would like to do some animations on my computer. If there is anything I could try just send it my way. Thank you in advance.
I've been using fully laminated display Drawing Tablet XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro in periods, and drawing directly on the screen definitely helps control! I love using the XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro when I do a lot of linework, just works a lot faster.
A normal tablet is a lot more ergonomic though, since you can sit in a proper way with arms and neck. It does require a bit of practice before it feels natural to draw on one thing and see the result somewhere completely else, but you'll get there!
As someone else mentioned, play around a bit with the settings and find nice brushes to work with. Make sure pressure sensitivity is working properly!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end