Wii U eShop launch list: 23 digital titles (retail & indie)

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,281
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted_171835

OP
image.0_standard_870.0.jpeg

Pricing for the digital-only versions of titles is identical to their pricing at retail:

Assassin's Creed 3 - $59.99
Darksiders 2 - $59.99
Epic Mickey 2 - $59.99
ESPN Sports Connection - $49.99
FIFA 13 - $59.99
Game Party Champions - $49.99
Just Dance 4 - $49.99
Madden NFL 13 - $59.99
New Super Mario Bros. U - $59.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - $59.99
Nintendo Land - $59.99
Rabbids Lands - $49.99
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $59.99
Sing Party - $49.99
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - $39.99
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper - $59.99
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 - $49.99
ZombiU - $59.99

The eShop includes a separate section for indie games. Current available titles include:

Chasing Aurora - $14.99
Little Inferno - $14.99
Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition - $9.99
Nano Assault Neo - $9.99
Trine 2: Director's Cut - $19.99

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/17/3...ith-22-digital-titles-cost-the-same-as-retail
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/17/wii-u-eshop-is-live-with-netflix-mario-and-10-indie-games/

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
Fifa 13, Assassins Creed 3 for £37(each) if they're converted like that isn't actually too bad a price, I mean not a brilliant one but not bad.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scribblenauts Unlimited for $60 is a joke.
I'd never in a million years pay $60 for that game. $30 however, sounds good.

Well hopefully the eshop keeps up with actual prices so I don't have to go to a store to buy a physical copy. Wii games are one of those things I just really don't care about owning a physical copy of.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it like the Playstation Store where the game is released physically in stores first and added to the store later that same day?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could go on how most PC titles are cheaper than the console counterparts but we are dealing with the exclusive Nintendo characters in this version

Well usually they're $10-$15 cheaper on Steam (that's usually an "occasional" occurrence too) but this is literally half the price. Also having like maybe 5 Nintendo characters which you'll probably never use is not worth an extra $30.

Personally, especially at that price point, I see no reason to buy the Wii U version over the PC version. Keyboard support anyone?

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally, especially at that price point, I see no reason to buy the Wii U version over the PC version. Keyboard support anyone?

I would love the keyboard support, but if I end up wanting to get scribblenauts unlimited, I will have to take the console version, we don't actually have access to the page here in Australia. This means the Wii-u version is pretty much my only option -.-

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well usually they're $10-$15 cheaper on Steam (that's usually an "occasional" occurrence too) but this is literally half the price. Also having like maybe 5 Nintendo characters which you'll probably never use is not worth an extra $30.

think there is more than just the 5 characters but surely the customer will decide if the game is worth whatever money it is? I admit I aint rushing out to buy Scribblenauts on either format but it is the usual new console blues, I doubt Batman nor Mass Effect are really going to sell well at $60 a pop or whatever the going price is but these are daft publishers we are dealing with

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think there is more than just the 5 characters but surely the customer will decide if the game is worth whatever money it is? I admit I aint rushing out to buy Scribblenauts on either format but it is the usual new console blues, I doubt Batman nor Mass Effect are really going to sell well at $60 a pop or whatever the going price is but these are daft publishers we are dealing with

The review I read of Scribblenauts Unlimited said the Nintendo characters were basically useless.

I mean most of the objects in the game are useless. I mean for the past two games you could solve most problems with God, Wings, and Rope. Like why choose Link or Mario to fight your battle when God or Cthulu can?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The review I read of Scribblenauts Unlimited said the Nintendo characters were basically useless.

I mean most of the objects in the game are useless. I mean for the past two games you could solve most problems with God, Wings, and Rope. Like why choose Link or Mario to fight your battle when God or Cthulu can?

Oh I think it is safe to say the Nintendo characters are just fluff in there to help sell the game to a wider audience. If the customer though reckons that it is worth 60 dollars for the the game plus the characters is up to them.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damnit everything's not free yet? That's way to expensive for most of the members on this forum.

It is a tad on the expensive side though.

Reactions: Magsor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2