Hacking Wii U downlaoded the update, should I live in fear?

buda81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you were able to start, download and install the Wii Sports Club update with a 5.3.2 firmware? Does it work with the newest Smash Bros. update?

How is this not huge news by now?

I believe the Wii Sports Club was installed before 5.4 came out. My download manager looks the same without the remove update.

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well what he seems to be implying with that picture is that he was able to do a complete installation of an update without the newest firmware being installed, but I guess we'll have to wait for his confirmation. I know there are a lot of people who'd like to update Smash Bros. but can't, so this would be quite the breakthrough.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what he seems to be implying with that picture is that he was able to do a complete installation of an update without the newest firmware being installed, but I guess we'll have to wait for his confirmation.
Doubt it. I have a similar looking game update from several weeks ago sitting right under the failed system update.

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So you were able to start, download and install the Wii Sports Club update with a 5.3.2 firmware? Does it work with the newest Smash Bros. update?

How is this not huge news by now?
It should remove a not completed System Update but an update downloader should be possible!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: