Hacking Wii U DNS alternate no longer connects

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today randomly my Wii U will not connect to the internet with my altered DNS connection set up. It does however connect when I have it auto obtain. This is a brand new issue that just popped up, it worked fine 2 hours ago and I havent made any network changes. Any ideas? How can this happen. Did nintendo block the DNS?

D

Deleted User

Are you DNS Servers set to 107.211.140.065? (TubeHax DNS)
If so, that means that the TubeHax server crashed and is now offline. You cannot connect to it, and as such, you can only browse the Internet using IP Addresses.

TubeHax has been coming down a lot recently, so I find it a little more convenient to have my second DNS set to 104.236.072.203, which is an alternate server that accomplishes the same thing.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If so, that means that the TubeHax server crashed and is now offline. You cannot connect to it, and as such, you can only browse the Internet using IP Addresses.

TubeHax has been coming down a lot recently, so I find it a little more convenient to have my second DNS set to 104.236.072.203, which is an alternate server that accomplishes the same thing.

Why does TubeHax keep freaking out? Doesn't the person who run it care about it anymore? Guess I better set up the second DNS, but I also keep the router's blacklist in place to block the servers too.

Reactions: Deleted User

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I should put this in as my primary and secondary is 0.0.0.0?

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just denied the mac-adress from my wiiu complete internet-access in my router.
To be honest: I don't trust the alternate dns servers anymore.

I have the android offline apk installed and it works like a charm. For the rest : why should I connect my Wiiu to the internet? For the browser apart for launching loadinne? Youtube -I have a smart-tv, a chromecast and a tablet (with cast) for that-? Getting covers in usbloader-gx : just get a complete set from gametdb ?

Better safe then sorry... i really don't want my wiiu to upgrade from 5.5.1. to .....whatever.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as how the kexploit has been out to the public for months now without Nintendo responding at all, I don't think we're getting another update any time soon.

I'll put my trust in both DNSes so I can continue playing Splatoon, and I'm sure the minute an update is sent out we'll know. I'll have enough time to disconnect my WiiU while we wait for spoofing to be updated to the new firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a