Dome2991

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys
I'm looking for a clever guide how to rip original Wii U Games? So I can install you later with the exploit on USb.

It would be good if they can be ribbed in the WUD format or equal as / install folder

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's fsdumper which dumps the cd to loadiine format

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have no idea how the people on that iso or that chaos site even got discs in wud format

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
there's fsdumper which dumps the cd to loadiine format

i have no idea how the people on that iso or that chaos site even got discs in wud format
It's possible they have unreleased dumping tools made from homebrew. But I was able to dump my Splatoon disc with something in the Wii U's homebrew app store, maybe they took it a step further?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can dump the contents ("loadiine format") of a bluray with DDD or wupserver, and you can convert those into the installable format, but the result won't be legit and will require cfw to install and run

Dome2991

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can dump the contents ("loadiine format") of a bluray with DDD or wupserver, and you can convert those into the installable format, but the result won't be legit and will require cfw to install and run

Hello what software is needed? Is there a suitable guide?

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not use ddd, it ALWAYS download bad cos.xml and app.xml files from the \code folder makeing the title not packageable with NUSPacker; if you want to use it remember to re-download the \code folder with some other program (wupserver, FTPiiU Everywhere, ft2sd).

You can check if a game was dumped using ddd looking at cos.xml file: if it is 2Kb it is surely bad, if it is 4 or 5Kb it is good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free