Gaming Wii U - Disable Updates (ITALIAN)

RobyDynamite003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! for a month or so, I've made the change to my Wii U (several changes): sysNAND mode, redNAND, etc. REGION FREE. well ... totally customizable! but I would like to use the Internet ... but at the same time not risk update the console! some help? thank you. (GOOGLE TRANSLATE) :)

RobyDynamite003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello! through the link! but not knowing the English usage GOOGLE TRANSLATOR and not really know what to say, given that translates badly, the only thing that I knew, and that those DNS are just Americans. @BeatZeps

RobyDynamite003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@DrCrygor07 Ciao! grazie :) si avrei bisogno di un aiuto, se è in Italiano ancora meglio, allora... io vorrei disattivare gli Updates della Wii U (5.5.1) ma allo stesso tempo utilizzare Internet ecc. è possibile? ho ogni tipo di modifica: sysNAND, redNAND, REGION FREE, Homebrew Launcher (Haxchi).

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@DrCrygor07 Ciao! grazie :) si avrei bisogno di un aiuto, se è in Italiano ancora meglio, allora... io vorrei disattivare gli Updates della Wii U (5.5.1) ma allo stesso tempo utilizzare Internet ecc. è possibile? ho ogni tipo di modifica: sysNAND, redNAND, REGION FREE, Homebrew Launcher (Haxchi).
Sorry but if you want to talk in Italian you have to send me a pm(private message), as only English is allowed on the threads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb