Hacking wii u died after 1 day....my fault

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda know what the process is, but I've never actually had to fix a cbhc brick. I've been using cbhc perfectly fine for about four+ years. I'll try to help if I can though. I don't think @Kafluke signs in very often anymore, and @Leeful has moved on to the ps4.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, Leeful is the person who figured out how to dump and flash the nand of the wii u. he may respond, but I think he once said he was moving on from the wii u.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn
and if i read the nand card through sd, i can't clean the full reading with some tool ?

if you mean fixing the nand, you can with cbhcremover, but you need the otp.bin. that's what decrypts the nand to make the fix. another alternative is just having the nand from before the brick happened. that will work as well. dumping the nand directly won't do anything without the otp.bin though, because you won't be able to fix the brick without it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"dumping the nand with the teensy I mean. you have to be able to decrypt it.

Reactions: zfreeman

lumeniro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i have opt.bin
or if I read full nand, because as you know I threw the game through wup to nand and it caused an error.
Easier and faster to read sd with a reader and upload cleaned again. But will it help. Should you wait for teens 2.0 and do not think about anything?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teensy 2.0++ is what the guide uses, so I'd suggest that. I haven't fixed a cbhc brick before, but I'm pretty familiar with how to fix it based on the guide. if you have the otp.bin, you don't even need the nand as you can dump that with the teensy and still fix the problem. the otp.bin is probably the single most important thing to have with the wii u.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, I think it stands for "one time programmable." it will decrypt the teensy dump. the only thing is that if you have a different software brick, it might be difficult to figure out how to repair it even if you can decrypt the nand. that's why they have that cbhc remover app, because that's the most common brick. having a nand dump from before the issue is also preferable due to that.

lumeniro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a nand dump, what I wrote at the beginning, two clean dumps 5.5.1 and 5.5.4. Pure nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1