Hardware Wii u Deluxe edition unboxing(by Nintendo of japan's president)

Treeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Check out the video below people its legit.

Here's the a another Video showing off the Wii u chat feature's,thanks to @Eerpow for sharing this with me.

For those who are interested here's how you people have your accounts set up.

And finally another video showing off some UI feature's of the Wii u,another thanks to @Eerpow for raising awareness,but this one doesn't have subtitles,though it shows off some pretty neat features of the Wii u.

Anyways people tell me whats your favorite feature's so far,mine is the Accounts set up and the Wii u chat feature,can't wait for my Wii u.

Treeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Take note Sony and Microsoft console's aren't supposed to be as big as Personal computer's,though I still love your console's :P

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow....an unboxing video, and directly from Nintendo president Iwata !!
Surely now all those upcoming youtube unboxing video won't matter anymore.....
Cool idea on Nintendo's behalf ;)

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, so there's an extra power adapter just for the gamepad? Couldn't they have just used a USB cable or something?

Guess I'll wait for the revision or some third party to come up with a solution before buying.
If I'll buy it at all, that is.

Also, that is one huge power adapter for the console itself!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can you post the vid with Reggie speaking Japanese, I fell off my chair after seeing that one. :rofl2:

Edit: Found it! 1:20

!

Wow...for a second, I REALLY thought Iwata wrote "let's make love" to Reggie. :blink:

And for a change, this isn't my dirty mind speaking: he DID wrote a loving heart next to Reggie's face. :P

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So the box is 4.2kg and the Wii U itself is 3.7kg. The controller must be quite light if you take into consideration that the power supply is huge.

//edit Those stand things don't really look like a premium only thing at all.
//edit So the pad stand is supposed to be used when playing? How does that even work =/

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
//edit So the pad stand is supposed to be used when playing? How does that even work =/
Maybe it should have been translated something like "while waiting to be played" instead of "while playing"

I can KINDA see the use if it holding it upright for you so you can see the screen better rather than having it laying down but t's kinda hard for me to imagine a position where that would actually be comfortable.

Maybe he's talking about when you have the TV turned off for games like Just Dance or while using the video chat where you don't touch the gamepad but you do need it to be upright to see it or for it to see you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse