Hacking Wii U crashes EVERY single time I try to install HAXCHI

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Not sure what to do.

I tried to hack the Wii u, but I think I messed up cause instead of installing HAXCHI on Brain age, I ended up installing the Homebrew Launcher. All I"m trying to do is Inject Wii Games using TeconMoon, and so I go to the WUP installer, and I get the error SigPatches required.

I figured I'd have to install HAXCHI as a channel, so I tried to go to the browser and go to websites, but when I launch exploit it crashes.

ANY HELP? I"m getting very frustrated....

EDIT: So I went back to the homebrew launcher, clicked on MOCHA CFW, and installed it. And now it seems to be working right. Does that mean I can remove the HAXCHI folder from my SD CARD? Also, if I turn off my Wii U, do I have to go into homebrew launcher, then MOCHA, every single time? Or is it just once?

Last edited by NathanBrown,

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Did you also buy the DS VC game for Haxchi? If not, it doesn't surprise me that it doesn't work.
I did. I had so much trouble running it the first time, amd now I can't remember how do it again. I believe that the reason why its freezing a lot now is because i've already installed something on top of brain age, which it doesn't recognize anymore.

Before all this CFW stuff I just went on Loadiine and went to the WUP installer to install just wii u games. Now any other site I try, 90 percent of the times it fails. You know that wiiuexploit.guide site or something? Well on MY wii u it literally links back to a youtube video instead of running exploit.

Anyway, i realized that homebrew channel and HAXCHI are basically the same thing. Do you know how I can set it up so that if I press A while launching it launches into MOCHA? Im not sure how to set it...

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You didn't bungle a CBHC install, I see. Good thing you didn't try.

If you want to fix this, just delete your game (Brain Age), redownload it, and start from the top. That should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1