Wii-U CFW Games on HDD to Cemu?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Lordbarker, May 19, 2017.

1. Lordbarker
    OP

Lordbarker Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2016
    Hi all,

Hopefully this is in the right place.

My CFW Wii-U is running great and I've all my stuff running from an external Wii-U format HDD. I installed via WUD on an SD card. However I've since deleted the WUDS and only have the games running from my external HDD on the Wii-U. Is there anyway I can rip/transfer my titles on the Wii-U HDD to the PC either as WUD or .rpl to work with CEMU? Or is it Wii U USB Helper time again?

Thanks

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Seems like there would be a lot of copying over network from the Wii U (using FTPEverywhere) and then multiple conversions after that. Wii U USB Helper would be simpler and faster in my opinion (depending on your internet speeds but copying all those games from the Wii U over wifi would be slow as hell too)

3. Lordbarker
    OP

Lordbarker Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2016
    Thanks for the response. My new 5ghz machine is built in an Mini-ITX case so would be plenty portable to pop round a buddy's house who has super fast internet no probs :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice