senorspade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all is the homebrew channel on wii mode permanent
Second if cfg usb loader works on wii u will playing my gamecube backups be achieved in time?

Stuff i need to know before investing in a wii u, Thanks

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't play Gaycube games right now, sorry...

you didn't even answer either one of his questions. why even respond with that stupid remark you just said? if i could thumbs you down, i would... you are not cool enough to have crono OR marle in your avatar, please remove them now. you give a bad name to chrono trigger, thanks!

anyway, crediar is working on being able to get deevolution and GAMEcube games (nothing gay at all about the cube, thank you very much,) working on the wii u. it may be achieved... with time... and patience.

as for the HBC, there is a thread HERE in regards to that question.

hope this helps...

Reactions: Scuba156

senorspade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be badass it have a wiiu that emulates nes/snes/gba/gamecube & wii via cfg loader mod that supports pro controller. n64 that actually works/ psx & of course all my wiiu games on a hd. I can careless if i lose online I want a system like this and I know it will be achieved in time. Then i will buy a wiiu and until then im sticking with my wii.

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the vWii is fully hackable (basically) the same way the Wii is, I feel that the Wii U is a fantastic investment. I've gotten countless hours of fun out of NSMBU and ZombiU alone, plus the thrill of hacking a virgin console, AND all the fin I was having with my Wii before (except this time in HD) all rolled into one nifty little console.

Plus, I think it's becoming more and more likely by the day that the eventual hacks for the Wii U will likely be hardware based, and if Big N changes the hardware configuration slightly, it could thwart all sorts of things in there. That's why I knew I wanted a launch console. :)

Reactions: Plunt

senorspade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use the wad manager and install channel forwarders on the vwii? mymenuify? just nitpicks but yea a launch console is definitely the way to go.
Does the wiiu autoupdate? And no wiiu update can effect the vwii?

clay.r.08

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my favorite game, i still play it
Hi! Play Chrono Trigger!

tumblrlmmpd6isyf1qdmv0s.gif

i always wanted to get game cube playing on wii, but i think the only way for a long time to play game cube games on the wii was thru sd card, then i heard about a new way to play them from hard drive, but by that time nintendo had started making newer wii consoles (not wii U) the wii consoles that dont have the side panel with game cube controller ports, i heard those were not game cube campatable, and i could be wrong but i thought i aslo read that means these wii's wont play game cube games even after modding

i always wanted to learn how to play the virtual wii mini games from hard drive after i read that it is possible but i never got around to messing with that either

Can I use the wad manager and install channel forwarders on the vwii? mymenuify? just nitpicks but yea a launch console is definitely the way to go.
Does the wiiu autoupdate? And no wiiu update can effect the vwii?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/are-known-working-wii-wads-safe-to-install-on-v-wii.342138/

52754344107972928084215.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent +1