1. Feroxe

OP Feroxe Newbie
    Newcomer

Pakistan
    Hello

I got a couple of Wii u's from a friend, one is with a gamepad ( that console has error 160-1400) and the other one has cold-boot haxchi installed which takes directly to the homebrew menu. I have Wii u pro controller as well and when I press the home button on the pro controller, it takes to the suspended system menu. Now I want to sync the gamepad to that console but I am unable to as if I try pressing the sync button on console two times, it won't open the screen to sync the gamepad ( there was some gamepad synced with that console and in suspend system software menu it shows that gamepad is out of range/battery depleted). Any help would be appreciated in helping me sync the gamepad to the console.

PS: The consoles are of US region and gamepad is of US region as well

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Pressing the sync button on the console when "Autobooting..." appears should cancel and take you to the Wii U menu, then you can sync the gamepad.

alexander1970 and Stealphie like this.
  3. Feroxe

OP Feroxe Newbie
    Newcomer

Pakistan
    There's no 'autoboot' text coming when I turn on the console, it's just a blank screen followed by a Wii u logo screen and then homebrew menu.And when I press the home button from pro controller , it shows the following as attached.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - homebrew, directly, booting