Hacking Wii U Battlepad on Nintendont?

slayer171

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi - I have just finally installed hundreds of gamecube games on my wii U (injected, cbhc) which has taken me ages, and invested in a couple of procube controllers (which weren't thatcheap). To my disappointment, they don't work with nintendont! So gutted.

I am on a pursuit of using gamecube controllers with my wii u GC games, as that was the whole point... so am wondering if these are compatible:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ND0E5ZU/ref=sxbs

OR:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mayflash-GameCube-Controller-Adapter-Dual/dp/B00YH3NWTW/

Not as convenient as the procube controllers, but I can accept it if they work. I just don't want to use wii pro controllers to play gamecube games :cry:

slayer171

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the games you want to play. LR analog works with the official usb to gc adapter on the wii u while using nintendon't. Then the controllers work just like the on original system. the horipad and probably mayflash to wiimote adapters probably acts like a classic controller:
  • If you hold "L" on your classic controller/wiiu pro controller, your inputs on ZL/ZR will be used as half pressed L and R buttons in-game
bummer that the procube controllers don't work. They look pretty good and no wires to bother with.

slayer171

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bummer that the procube controllers don't work. They look pretty good and no wires to bother with.

I know dude ! So disappointed about that.. they’re quite nice controllers. At least I can use them with Wii u/n64 games.

Also I’m unsure if the rumble works with controllers plugged into the Wii mote adapters.. I can update when I receive them Monday.

Edit: yeah rumble doesn’t work. Adapters work fine with nintendont though, as expected. Still tempted to get a battle pad.

Last edited by slayer171,
Reactions: SonicMC

lucaswoop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know dude ! So disappointed about that.. they’re quite nice controllers. At least I can use them with Wii u/n64 games.

Also I’m unsure if the rumble works with controllers plugged into the Wii mote adapters.. I can update when I receive them Monday.

Edit: yeah rumble doesn’t work. Adapters work fine with nintendont though, as expected. Still tempted to get a battle pad.
Hey I was wondering if you can get the half pressed L and R buttons to work in nintendont? When I hold down zl, it still doesnt register. Do you have the same problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.