Hacking Wii U and vWii Successfully Hacked, Now What

justasiam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, my vWii is successfully homebrewed and I am running my favorites games off of a 64GB thumb drive. All is good with the world.

I have also successfully put Homebrew on my Wii U, but now what? I do not have a lot of hard drive space.

I installed an externaql usb hard drive and the Wii U formatted. But other that eshop games installing on it (which I cannot afford), I want more.

How do I get eshop games that I download to play from the external hard drive?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sigpatch2sysnand tool will let you run eShop titles.

(As will fw.img, rednand, coldboot haxchi, etc)

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
just run mocha cfw and your set no extra setup required!
http://www.wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/appstore first get hb appstore from here open it with homebrew laucher and then download what you need, I recommend mocha cfw because of how well it works and the fact no setup is required, it even gets rid of the infamous orange blinking light bug

Last edited by KevinX8,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just have fun with it :). All Hackchi does is make it quicker to load up things, but in the end, it does the same thing really. (although I am not 100% about VC on RedNAND, i've not used my Wii U in awhile or downloaded anything for it. The external drive I was using was needed for a laptop backup). As long as you can play the games you are wanting to play and home-brew, that's what matters right? I don't understand all the fuss about Salt's CFW...not seeing anything yet and makes me wonder if it's just one of those "Coming Soon" things that never gets here....i mean, we were supposed to be getting a Wii U hack for Christmas....last year....

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Just have fun with it :). All Hackchi does is make it quicker to load up things, but in the end, it does the same thing really. (although I am not 100% about VC on RedNAND, i've not used my Wii U in awhile or downloaded anything for it. The external drive I was using was needed for a laptop backup). As long as you can play the games you are wanting to play and home-brew, that's what matters right? I don't understand all the fuss about Salt's CFW...not seeing anything yet and makes me wonder if it's just one of those "Coming Soon" things that never gets here....i mean, we were supposed to be getting a Wii U hack for Christmas....last year....

-offtopic

now that you have mentioned it, hot damn time flies..

i remember it as if it was yesterday ,the hykem thing , drama over drama.
memorable xmas at least ? xD

but yea wow time flies ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.